Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What dreams may come, may go.

There comes a time for all of us.
A quiet time, swallowed up by somber regret, where the truth of our present circumstances must be accepted. The dreams fade...slowly  turning gray.

What if I. ...why did i...too much time has passed now...is it too late for me?

Even the dreams of fools refuse
To die easy, they live on like the small burning  embers of a forgotten campfire.

The hollow silence inside, longs to be filled. Have I been forgotten by my God? Has he removed His guiding hand . Are my steps unsure? Has my earthen journey led me to a land of dark and fog?

Hope...hope and remembrance.
I can hear their faint cry, I am afraid to listen, to believe.
What if I fail again, what if the voices are the mere illusions of a wounded soul trying to find healing?

Hope...hope and pray.
That the sun will shine through the night and find my face.
Can the mighty God remember me?
Can mercy turn His face towards me?
Can my hope blossom into my reality?
Will my prayers find footing?
Hear my heart almighty God, for this lost and discouraged fool needs a Shepherd.. ...
needs a Father.....
needs to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment